Leon Zacharias advises national and international clients on the detection and prevention of white-collar crime. The focus of his advisory work is on conducting internal investigations and establishing and improving compliance and governance structures. In doing so, he supports companies in increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and structures. In his work, he has already developed industry-specific solutions for clients in many different industries.
Languages: German and English
- 2013-2016 Bachelor (LL.B.) “European Law School” at Maastricht University and University of Aberdeen
- 2016-2017 Master (LL.M.) “Corporate and Commercial Law” at Maastricht University
- 2017-2020 Associate/Senior Associate PricewaterhouseCoopers WPG GmbH; Risk Consulting – Forensic Services
- Since 2021 Manager at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at an international telecommunications company
- Conducting compliance management system health checks for a global logistics company