Florian Knerr, LL.M. (Virginia) advises clients in the areas of preventive compliance and internal investigations. He also advises on matters regarding compliance monitorships.
As a former Judicial Fellow at the International Court of Justice, Florian Knerr has practical experience in public international law. Before joining Pohlmann & Company, he worked at a leading corporate law firm in Frankfurt, advising clients in M&A transactions, real estate transactions, and matters of general corporate law.
Languages: German, English and French
- Law studies in Munich
- 2011 First State Examination in Law
- 2014 Master of Laws (University of Virginia)
- 2018 Second State Examination in Law
- Worked as Judicial Fellow at the International Court of Justice in The Hague
- 2019 Admission to the bar
- Worked at the corporate law firm SZA Schilling, Zutt & Anschütz in Frankfurt
- Since 2022 Senior Associate at Pohlmann & Company
- Investigations by Law Firms of Irregularities at Sporting Events – The example of the “Deflategate”-Scandal (in German), SpuRt 2015, 202 (together with P. Nedelcu)
- Update: Investigations by Law Firms of Irregularities at Sporting Events – Lessons from the US District Court Judgment regarding “Deflategate” (in German), SpuRt 2015, 246 (together with P. Nedelcu)
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at an international telecommunications company