Clemens Blettgen specializes in strategic and organizational compliance and corporate governance consulting, in particular the development and implementation of compliance processes and tools. In addition, Clemens supports companies in assessing the effectiveness and further development of existing compliance organizations and implemented compliance management systems, in particular in the context of compliance monitorships.
Languages: German and English
- Studies in Management Consultancy and Corporate Governance at the University of Maastricht (M.Sc. International Business)
- Studies at Bucerius Law School and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (Master of Law and Business)
- 2012–2015 International experience in the areas of Management Consulting, Project Management and Antitrust Risk Management in the USA, among others.
- With Pohlmann & Company since 2015 and Manager since 2018
- How to Prepare for a Monitorship, in: Pohlmann & Company International Compliance Update 1/2018, 1–10 (together with Nicole Willms)
- BREXIT and then? A brief overview of the potential impact on Compliance and Governance in the EU, in: Pohlmann & Company International Compliance Update 3/2016, 5–7 (together with Dr. Max Erhard)
- Active investors’ focus on Compliance, in: Pohlmann & Company International Compliance Update 2/2016, 8–11 (together with Eric Mayer)
- Internships for relatives of public officials – an “expensive favor”, in Pohlmann & Company International Compliance Update 3/2015, 9–11 (together with Charlotte Salathé)
- Project manager and member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission) at a NASDAQ 100 company
- Maturity level analyses of the compliance management system at several worldwide operating German automotive, automotive supplier and industrial companies
- Corporate governance analysis and consulting for a worldwide operating German automotive supplier group
- Process optimization of internal compliance audits and other compliance processes at German industrial companies with worldwide operations