We are looking for permanent and full-time positions in Frankfurt and Munich
Fields of activity
- Supporting our clients in the implementation and further development of compliance management systems
- Implementation of CMS health checks and compliance risk analyses
- Review and further development of internal control systems and transaction testing
- Cooperation in internal investigations (esp. data screening, interviewing)
- Implementation of Business Partner Due Diligences
- Advise our national and international clients on establishing or sustainably improving their organisation and implementing a compliance management system. For this purpose, develop individual, client-specific solution proposals and plan their implementation.
- Support our clients in establishing an effective compliance risk management system including risk assessment and reporting.
- Analyse and optimise the existing business processes of our clients, including the internal control environment and systems, in a target- and risk-oriented manner, taking into account legal requirements (e.g. SOX, FCPA or internal guidelines).
- Support our clients with project management and the establishment of appropriate IT systems to combine compliance with performance.
- Work with us on the successful implementation of current and future monitoring mandates (e.g. “Independent Monitorship under SEC/DoJ Settlement”; “Compliance Expert under World Bank Monitorship”; “Counsel to the U.S. Monitor under SEC/DoJ Settlement”).
- Take responsibility for the internal development of consulting products, methods and processes.
- Above-average degrees after studies in law, economics or a comparable field of study
- At least three years professional experience in a corporate position or as a consultant in a management consultancy or auditing firm in the areas of compliance, audit or internal controls
- Sound knowledge of the relevant standards in the areas of corruption, antitrust law, money laundering, trade law, data protection and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Our success is based not only on our employees, whose individual strengths we foster, but also on the diversity of our projects, which constantly open up new opportunities for each individual.
- Through our compensation models, which include attractive bonuses in addition to a good basic salary, you participate directly in the success of the mandates on which you are deployed.
- At Pohlmann & Company you will meet an interdisciplinary team of highly motivated colleagues and work directly on the mandate from day one. This gives you the opportunity to use and develop your analytical and strategic skills quickly and successfully.