Webinar Compliance & Labor Law
Together with our colleagues from Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht, we are organizing a three-part seminar on the subject of “Compliance & Labor Law. Internal Investigations in Times of #Corporate Crime #Whistleblowing #MeToo”.
The attorneys Katja Giese and Anja Dachner (KLIEMT.Arbeitsrecht) as well as Nicole Willms and Julia Kahlenberg (Pohlmann & Company) report on current developments, typical procedures and frequent errors in Internal Investigations.
Learn by means of practical examples which triggers lead companies into an Internal Investigation and how they find out again.
We look forward to your participation in this exciting, interdisciplinary series.
Dates and topics in detail:
Part 1, September 30, 2020:
Drivers and Drivers: Internal Investigations on the Way into the Corporate World
- What are the origins and concrete triggers for Internal Investigations in companies?
- Is there an obligation to conduct internal investigations?
- Which obligations under labor law lead to an Internal Investigation?
Part 2, October 21, 2020:
Compliance in the crossfire: Public prosecution and employees as stakeholders in internal investigations
- How does an Internal Investigation work?
- What are the 5 biggest mistakes in dealing with the interests, rights and duties of affected employees?
- When can or must authorities be involved?
Part 3, 11 November 2020:
Clearing or termination: Disciplinary measures, damages and prosecution as consequences of an Internal Investigation
- What are the possible results of an Internal Investigation?
- What measures can or must the company take against an accused employee? Who bears the costs?
- How is the company dealing with accused managers and involved law enforcement agencies?
To the complete invitation as PDF.
To the online registration.