Preventive Compliance Advisory – Detecting and reducing risks
With many years of practical experience as in-house compliance officers and external consultants, we help you to establish and develop compliance in your company in a risk-based and effective manner. We support you in industry- and company-specific risk analysis, advise you on the implementation of all components of a compliance management system and certify its effectiveness and sustainability. We will be happy to provide you with advice and support on sensitive issues and critical transactions.
Compliance is more than following the rules. Properly understood and applied, compliance is a strategic instrument of corporate management. It protects against legal risks and damage to reputation, improves critical business processes and increases the effectiveness of corporate organization. Together with an improved corporate culture, all these elements contribute to sustainable corporate success.
An essential core of our consulting practice is the development and implementation of innovative compliance tools and IT-supported compliance applications. With our cloud-based module Compliance Risk Monitor, for example, we analyze the extent to which a company is exposed to potential corruption, antitrust, fraud, money laundering and other risks worldwide. The solution also supports compliance officers in determining, assigning and managing appropriate risk mitigation measures. The Compliance Risk Monitor offers the possibility of generating reports in real time and documenting compliance measures on a daily basis.
When creating and implementing practice-oriented and interactive training and communication measures, we use our many years of experience in a train-the-trainer approach. From individual and group-specific compliance dialogues to target group-specific classroom training and comprehensive e-learning programs we support the entire bandwidth of possible training measures.
We also use our practical experience to analyze the effectiveness or maturity of compliance management systems. In the course of a so-called Compliance Health Check, we examine the design, implementation, appropriateness and effectiveness of all essential elements of the already established Compliance Management System.
- Compliance risk analysis in the areas of anti-corruption, antitrust law, export control, money laundering, fraud and environmental compliance
- Digital platform to analyze an organization’s global exposure to corruption, antitrust, fraud, anti-money laundering and other compliance risks
- Organizational consulting along the “three lines of defense” and for the legally secure structuring of the structure and process organization of compliance, legal and other assurance functions (“gatekeeper”)
- Target group-specific and tailor-made compliance management system solutions, such as rules, communication, training (classroom and e-learning), whistleblower, monitoring and reporting systems and processes
- Review and certification of existing compliance management systems (in terms of a compliance health check, ISO 19600/ISO 37001/IDW PS 980 Readiness)
- Conduct transactional compliance due diligence checks of business partners and M&A transaction parties with seamless integration into the transaction process