Christian Beer advises national and international clients in the area of compliance and governance. His consulting practice focuses on strategic and organizational compliance counseling as well as the development and implementation of compliance processes and tools. A further focus of his consulting activities is the conception and implementation of worldwide compliance risk analyses to derive a program of individualized mitigation measures and the design of an adequate compliance management system. In addition, Christian Beer also assists companies in evaluating the effectiveness of existing compliance organizations and implemented compliance management systems.
Languages: German and English
- Studies at the University of Landshut with a degree in industrial engineering
- 2007 Career start at PwC in the Advisory – Governance, Risk & Compliance department with international assignment to New York City (USA)
- Until 2013 overall project manager at Krones AG
- Since 2013 with Pohlmann & Company and since 2018 as Partner
- The “Panama-Papers’” impact on Business Partner Due Diligences, in: Pohlmann & Company International Compliance Update 2/2016, 1–4 (together with Gabriel Piatti)
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at a NASDAQ 100 company
- Analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the group-wide legal and compliance function at Robert Bosch GmbH
- Global compliance risk analysis and implementation review of the current compliance management system and introduction of a global IT application for business partner compliance due diligence at an automotive manufacturer.