Ricardo Ehe advises national and international clients on a wide range of preventive and reactive compliance-related matters. The focus of his advisory work is on the establishment and improvement of compliance structures as well as integrity checks of business partners. In addition, he supports companies in setting up customized compliance programs as well as in evaluating the effectiveness and further development of already existing compliance management systems.
Languages: German and English
- 2012–2017 Bachelor (B.Sc.) „Security & Safety Engineering“ at Furtwangen University
- 2018–2020 International Master (Int.M.) „Security, Intelligence & Strategic Studies“ at University of Glasgow, Dublin City University and Charlies University Prague
- 2020–2022 Consultant Deloitte GmbH; Financial Advisory – Forensic
- Since 2022 Consultant at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at an international telecommunications company
- Supporting a forensic eDiscovery investigation at an international DAX40 automotive company (former employer).
- Assisted in the implementation of measures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation at an international DAX40 automotive company (former employer)