Daniel Pfaff advises clients on compliance and corporate governance matters with focus on conducting compliance risk analyses and designing compliance management systems and compliance organizations. In his role as in-house compliance consultant, he has, among other things, developed a global, operational compliance management system and continuously adapted it to increasing (legal) requirements. Furthermore, he has contributed to the successful completion of a DoJ monitorship.
Daniel Pfaff specializes also on the execution of compliance due diligences in the context of business partner checks and M&A transactions as well as the detection and prevention of white-collar crime.
Languages: German, English und Spain
- Law studies in Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany) as well as part-time studies “Master of Business Administration” at Middlesex University (London)
- 2012 Admission to the bar in Germany
- 2012 Career start and successive employment in law firms and as in-house compliance consultant in several companies of the Volkswagen Group (national and international)
- 2022 Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- 2023 Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS)
- Since 2023 Counsel at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) for an international telecommunications company