Jasin Sahir advises clients on detecting, preventing, and investigating white-collar crime. As a former compliance officer and investigation team lead of a major international bank, he has extensive practical experience planning and conducting internal investigations in a national and international context. His advisory work also focuses on establishing individually tailored compliance programs and evaluating the effectiveness and further development of existing compliance management systems.
Languages: German and English
- 2014–2018 Bachelor (LL.B.) „Business Law“ at University of Applied Sciences Mainz and Yeditepe University Istanbul (Türkiye)
- 2018–2021 Master (LL.M.) „Business Law, Corporate Governance & Compliance“ at University of Mannheim
- 2020–2022 Compliance Officer Commerzbank AG; Group Compliance Internal Investigations with a secondment to Madrid (Spain)
- 2022 Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)
- Since 2023 Senior Consultant at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) for an international telecommunications company