Jonas Hamperl advises national and international clients on the detection, prevention and investigation of white-collar crime. The focus of his advisory work is on the conduct of internal investigations and the establishment and improvement of compliance structures. In doing so, he supports companies in increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes and adapting them to changes in the regulatory environment.
Languages: German and English
- 2012–2016 Bachelor (LL.B.) „Business Law“ at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 2016–2019 Master (M.Sc.) „Law and Economics“ at the Universiy of Augsburg
- 2019–2021 Consultant Deloitte GmbH – Financial Advisory – Forensic
- 2021 Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)
- Since 2021 Senior Consultant at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at an international telecommunications company