International Compliance Update 2/2015
Our “International Compliance Update” portrays current developments and trends in international compliance legislation, jurisdiction and practice with a focus on their relevance for Germany.
- A. Pohlmann: The ideal composition of the Supervisory Board
- N. Willms: No management liability for cartel fines imposed on a company (Decision of the Labor Court Dusseldorf on the “international rail cartel”)
- E. Mayer: Minimum requirements for authorizing business partner compliance due diligences
- S. Bartsch: Increasing pressure of investigations worldwide – Global Enforcement Report 2014 released in June
- J. Kahlenberg: Tiger spends the rest of his life in prison