Dr. Isabelle Engelhardt
Isabelle Engelhardt advises clients in the areas of compliance and white-collar crime. She has experience in strategic and organizational preventive compliance advisory and internal investigations, also in an international context. Further areas of spezialisation are the classic areas of white collar law, company and individual defense, in particular with regard to the filing of criminal charges, witness and victim representation or the area of emergency management in connection with searches.
Languages: German and English
- Law studies in Frankfurt am Main, (Dr. iur.)
- 2008 Admission to the bar
- 2010–2016 Attorney at law at stetter Rechtsanwälte (law firm specialized in white-collar and tax crime law)
- 2016–2019 In-house counsel (Compliance Officer EMEA) at Continental
- Since 2019 Counsel at Pohlmann & Company
- Wirtschaftsstrafrecht im mittelständischen Konzern, in: Der mittelständische Konzern, Hrsg. Engelhardt/Wagenseil, Erich Schmidt Verlag, Berlin, 2015
- Die Strafbarkeit des räuberischen Kleinaktionärs, Tectum Verlag, Marburg, 2014
- Effectiveness testing of a global IT application for business partner due diligence for an international trading and logistics company
- Gap-analysis and assessment of corporate governance, compliance, risk management and internal processes and tools for a leading consulting company
- Advising a former managing director of a municipal company in the defense of liability claims asserted against him.