Fabienne Walter advises clients in the areas of preventive compliance and internal investigations as well as on all issues relating to white-collar crime. Her focus is on advising companies on the planning, design and implementation of compliance management systems as well as on the conduct and design of internal investigations.
Fabienne Walter has experience in preventive compliance consulting from the perspective of both external legal counsel and in-house counsel. She also has experience in the area of internal investigations in a national and international context.
Languages: German and English
- Law studies at the University of Mannheim
- 2018 First State Examination in Law
- 2020 Second State Examination in Law
- 2021 Admission to the bar
- Worked for a boutique law firm specializing in white-collar crime law and as in-house lawyer for the Lufthansa Group
- Since 2022 Associate at Pohlmann & Company
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WisteV)
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at an international telecommunications company