Benjamin Rüger is particularly active in the areas of general compliance consulting and the development and implementation of compliance processes and tools. In addition, Benjamin assists companies in assessing the effectiveness of existing compliance organizations and implemented compliance management systems. In particular within the realm of compliance monitorships, Benjamin’s expertise also includes the planning, management and execution of internal investigations as well as the related consulting of our clients.
Languages: German and English
- Studies of International Business Law in Erlangen and Nuremberg (Dipl.-jur. oec. Univ.)
- 2012–2017 Senior Contract Manager in the Legal and Compliance Department of Siemens AG with a focus on consulting in the energy sector
- Since 2017 Senior Consultant at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team (for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) at a NASDAQ 100 company
- Development of a comprehensive, group-wide compliance management system, including training of the Management Board in the private equity area
- Conducting internal investigations for a global family business in the automotive sector