Annerine Dean advises clients in a variety of industries on the design, development and implementation of effective and efficient solutions to minimise compliance risks. She is a recognized expert on effective internal control systems in the areas of anti-corruption and bribery, as well as financial controls in Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, money laundering and fraud.
Languages: English and Afrikaans
- Studies of Accounting Science in Pretoria (Südafrika) (Honours Bachelor)
- 2010–2011 Senior Financial Analyst at Mascoma Canada Inc. (Kanada)
- 2011–2016 Global Sector Compliance Officer at SNC Lavalin (Kanada)
- 2013 Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- 2016 Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- 2016-2018 Consultant at RGP Consulting (Kanada)
- Since 2018 Principal at Pohlmann & Company.
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team of US-Monitor Larry Thompson at Volkswagen AG