Annerine Dean has extensive experience in the design, development and implementation of effective systems for: compliance management, internal controls in the areas of anti-corruption and bribery, financial controls in Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, anti-money laundering and fraud. Annerine has been an active member on several Monitorships and has gained extensive practical knowledge and experience during her career involving audit, internal investigation and forensic accounting.
Languages: English and Afrikaans
- Studies of Accounting Science in Pretoria (South Africa) (Honours Bachelor)
- 2010–2011 Senior Financial Analyst at Mascoma Canada Inc. (Canada)
- 2011–2016 Global Sector Compliance Officer at SNC Lavalin Inc.
- 2013 Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- 2016 Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- 2016-2018 Consultant at RGP Consulting (Canada)
- Since 2018 Principal at Pohlmann & Company
- Member of the Independent Compliance Monitor Team of US-Monitor Larry Thompson at Volkswagen AG
- Assigned to World Bank Independent Monitor as Independent Compliance Resource (ICR) for SNC Lavalin Inc. mandate