We are looking for permanent and full-time positions in Frankfurt and Munich
Fields of activity
- Implementation and further development of compliance management systems
- Implementation of CMS Health Checks
- Implementation of compliance risk analyses
- Assessment of corporate governance structures
- Review of internal control systems
- Implementation of IT-supported compliance processes (e.g. Business Partner Due Diligence, online trainings, etc.)
- Processing of mandates within the framework of pending or settled proceedings (company “under monitorship”)
- Advise our national and international clients on the establishment or sustainable improvement of their strategy and organisation in the area of governance, risk & compliance (regulatory requirements). Develop individual proposals for solutions and plan their implementation as part of our comprehensive consulting services.
- Help our clients to establish an effective compliance risk management including risk assessment and reporting and thus create the framework for an entrepreneurial risk culture and governance organisation.
- Analyse and optimise the existing business processes of our clients, including the internal control environment and systems, in a target- and risk-oriented manner, taking into account legal requirements (e.g. SOX, FCPA or internal guidelines).
- Support our clients with project management and the establishment of appropriate IT systems to combine compliance with performance.
- Support us in the successful implementation of current and future monitoring mandates (e.g. “Independent Monitorship under SEC/DoJ Settlement”; “Compliance Expert under World Bank Monitorship”; “Counsel to the U.S. Monitor under SEC/DoJ Settlement”).
- Act as a contact person for the management of our clients.
- Assume responsibility for the internal further development of consulting products, methods and processes, as well as for the acquisition of new mandates.
- Take on the professional expert role in one of the compliance areas (e.g. CMS, money laundering prevention, fraud / corruption prevention, financial sanctions / embargo, product compliance, capital market compliance, tax or IT compliance).
- Above-average degrees after studies in law, economics or a comparable field of study
- At least five years’ professional experience in a corporate compliance position or as a consultant in a management consultancy or auditing firm in the compliance field
- Sound knowledge of the relevant standards in the areas of corruption, antitrust law, money laundering, trade law, data protection and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Several years of project management and/or leadership experience
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
- willingness to travel
- The basis of our success are our employees, who we support individually in their strengths, and the diversity of our projects, which constantly opens up new opportunities for each individual. Our open feedback culture allows our employees to develop further through each new project.
- Through our compensation models, which include attractive bonuses in addition to a good basic salary, you participate directly in the success of the mandates on which you are deployed.
- At Pohlmann & Company you will meet an interdisciplinary team of highly motivated colleagues and work directly on the mandate from day one. This gives you the opportunity to use and develop your analytical and strategic skills quickly and successfully.